Mrs. JaNiece Jenkins, an elementary school teacher from New Jersey, saved 9-year-old Robert Stonaker's life by performing the Heimlich maneuver after he started choking on a bottle cap. "I couldn't breathe at all," recalled Stonaker. Jenkins expresses that she is grateful she received first aid training before the incident. She also offers some valuable advice, "If I wasn't certified, this could have gone a whole other way, and thank God that I was able to help him because I was certified. So yes. Get certified pay attention because you never know."